using GeoGebra during Maths lessons
I've created new topic to share the information about using Interactive Geometry Software at school. I'm a teacher from Russia and also a postgraduate student who is making a research about influence and effects of using IGS on learning Mathematics.
- Do you have an experience of GeoGebra during Maths lessons?
- How much time do you devote to demonstrate models or work together with students?
- Do you let students work individually with this program?
- If you have this ^ opportunity does it happen during lesson or additional classes for those who wants?
- Do you let them work at home with this software as a hometask?
P.S. that is my 1st topic so I don't know whether you can answer here or not so I leave my e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thank you very much for your attention!
If you have any information to share that can help me I will appreciate it much!