Pinch to zoom fails on iPad after drawing a line
robin.steed shared this problem 1 year ago
Not a Problem
Steps to reproduce:
- Kill the previous session to reset Geogebra Classic,
- Pinch or spread two fingers to confirm zoom is working,
- Add any object other than an infinite line (or perpendicular line,etc)
- Pinching should still zoom,
- Add an infinite line (i.e. Line(A,B)),
- Pinching no longer zooms the view.
I suspect the endpoints of the line are somehow taken into consideration, leading to round off.