New GeoGebraWeb Release (18th March)
GeoGebraWeb is the HTML5 version of GeoGebra for iPads / Chromebooks / Android Tablets
* Ctrl-Shift-B exports HTML5 to clipboard from GeoGebra 220.127.116.11 or later and GeoGebra 4.2 Beta
* Input Boxes now working
* FormulaText now works for conditional functions eg FormulaText[If[x ≤ 3, x + 1, If[x < 5, x + 2, x + 3]]]
* Almost all commands now working
* Lots of other small improvements
* Most applet parameters now supported: http://wiki.geogebra.org/en...
* New applet parameter to adjust for touch screens: data-param-capturingThreshold
* Just one Graphics View supported at the moment (no Spreadsheet, Algebra View)
Note: dashed lines depend on the browser supporting that. Currently only Firefox does.
Note: If you upload worksheets to https://www.geogebra.org then they will automatically use Java or HTML5 as appropriate
Note: Raw LaTeX is not supported. However eg FormulaText[sqrt((x+1)/(x-1))] works fine.
Please report successes and problems here: