We received a lot of feedback so I would like to start this topic to clear some confusions. Compared to the old forum, some things changed.
* clear way marking topics as answered, with possibility to highlight best answer. This way moderators can focus on problems that were not addressed already.
* mobile interface to check the forum on the go
* possibily to post from the main site: removing the need to pick from 30 categories before you send your first post.
* show translation button in every topic and comment
* the primary editor is WYSIWYG, so no need to care about them much
* size tag is now not supported, not coming back
* color tag is missing, will be added
* code was renamed to co
* quote was renamed to reply and there are some problems with its usage; will be addressed
* list of topics you were involved in is in https://www.geogebra.org/he...
* there is no page indicating posts / topics you have not seen; we will try to add that
* the search page now allows you to search in all help channels (tutorials, manual and forum)
* some basic filters were added, filtering by user will come soon
* you can use all emoticons from this library: https://www.piliapp.com/twi...
* smiley 8) is no longer supoorted and won't be added
* smiley :? is no longer supported, probably will stay that way
* will be available as part of the whole GeoGebra website; this will take some time to implement
I will update this post with more details as the implementation continues.