Miss the possibility to write protect a input box ?
I often make applets with quite a lot of input boxes (for example in my last one I got 10 input boxes where the students are going to enter an answer and get points for them).
I will therefore suggest that someone makes it possible to use a script to write protect a input box as it would be a much easier way to make it impossible to enter a new answer than to create a new text string for every input box and define when each text string is going to be visible and when every input box is going to be visible.
For now this requires at least six operations for every input box instead of only one for every input box:
1) Insert new text object.
2) Create the content of the text string that has to be shown.
3) Define a boolean-variable that determines the visibility of the text string and the input box.
4) Create a script that determines the value of the boolean-variable.
5) Add the boolean-variable as a criteria for the visibility of the input box.
6) Add the boolean-variable as a criteria for the visibility of the text string.
That means when having 10 input boxes, 60 operations is required instead of only 10.
So quite a lot of time can be used on other things instead.