Matrix staggering

ingrid gerstner shared this question 7 months ago
Needs Answer

Hi everyone! Im from Argentina, so that I speak spanish but also a bit of english. I work with geogebra classic 5 in english and I was wondering to know the name of the command that do the Matrix staggering by gauss. In my language the command is Escalonada but i couldnt find it on English.

Hope to have some news, best regards!

Comments (1)


A simple way to find names in other languages is to execute the command in your language, change the language in the other language and then look in the Algebra View to see how the command is defined. So it looks the corresponding English command is ReducedRowEchelonForm(m1)


© 2021 International GeoGebra Institute