GeoGebraCore.wdgt has a bug (Please change the holder structure)
I have two core files, "GeoGebraCore-5-0-328-0.wdgt.zip", "GeoGebraCore-5-0-332-0.wdgt.zip" and old widget file, downloaded. Ver.5-0-328-0 and 5-0-332-0 have a same bugs. I compared with the old one.
And I found that the directory structure of those versions is incorrect.
"HTML5" folder is not in "GeoGebraCore.wdgt" folder. Moving HTML5 folder in "GeoGebraCore.wdgt" folder will work correctly. As a result, my yesterday's problem report (Offline widgets for ibooks are not working on certain files) solved. Please change the holder structure in GeoGebraCore.wdgt.