Eu criei um GeogebraBook, teria como o Geogebra me fornecer o código HTML do meu GeogebraBook?
(Può essere questa la soluzione:)
Esta pode ser a solução:
Sorry if I answer in English, but don't know Portuguese.
Also I see that ggbtube in just partially translated in Portuguese, so I hope my instructions are clear.
If you need the HTML for your whole ggbbook, you cannot - but -
If you want to share your GeoGebra book, you can get a Web link to it:
- go to your GeoGebra book "presentation" page (the one with the description and the thumbnail)
- click the button "Share", to the right of "Download" button
- you'll be presented with various options, to share your ggbbook directly in Twitter, Facebook, etc, or get a direct link.
If you need some HTML code, you need to get one for each of the files contained in your ggbbook.
- Click on the name of the file you need the HTML code
- Click on the "Enbed" button
- Copy the HTML (iframe) code you'll be presented with.
Hope I understood your question :)
Comments have been locked on this page!