Is there a command or script to enable / disable fixed to grid?
The short answer: No in GGB-Script
But there exist different possibilities as workarounds:
If you have less (free) points (1 to 20) and there are not created by student -> ggb-script in OnUpdate (easy flexible)
with or without script-Lists (with: less to coding, less redundancy, less easy)
Alternative: Dynamic Coordinate (less easy, flexible, need more objects)
- modify the tag in euclidianView (Filename for save is loss)
- with register-method (not easy to make robust)
- automatic created/generated GGB-Scripts
- also for points created by students
- determined number of points and how much
- JS black box accepted
- must be possible to make changes on a easy way (what is probably changed)
When you specify more or when you send your file, I can create a sample
Comments have been locked on this page!