1. Upgrade GeoGebra Calculator comparable to Mathematics Software like Mathematica, Maple, TI-Nspire etc.
2. Input and Output in Natural Display.
3.Add nSolve (Numerical Solver) and cSolve (Complex Solver) function to solve all equations and show all roots. (ex. sin(x)=0 -> x= n*pi, x^2+1=0 -> x=i, -i)
4.Add Unit Conversion and Scientific Constants.
5. Add Complex Number Calculation. (ex. sqrt(-1)=i, ln(-1)=pi*i)
6. Add Base Conversion. (Base 2 to 36) (Decimal representation included)
7.Use Various Variables to Calculation (ex. diff (x^a) -> a*x^(a-1))
8. Show Result in Accurate Value (asind(1) -> pi/2 rad)