BUG: Reopening a file revert the modifications even after saving them
System: Linux desktop
Geogebra version: 6.0.464.0-offline (09 May 2018)
- Launch Geogebra
- make a modification, eg: select the point tool and create a point on the canvas
- close Geogebra
- a dialog box appears asking if one wants to save, click "save"
- a dialog box appears asking for a name, input a name, say "test"
- geogebra doesn't close (see BUG 24)
- (step 7) click close again, geogebra closes
- Launch geogebra desktop
- click on the menu icon, click on "open"
- click on the "test" file, then "edit"
- the test file is opened (when doing this graph is blank sometimes)*
- do a modification, say add a new point on the canvas
- click the menu icon again, click "open", select the "test" file then "edit"
- a small dialog appear asking to save modifications, click "save"
- the dialog bow closes and the older version (from before step 7) of "test" is opened instead of the modified version
- The latest (modified) version is loaded.