BUG: geogebra doesn't close when saving a file at closure
atw99t2 shared this question 4 years ago
System: Linux Desktop
Geogebra Version: 6.0.464.0-offline (09 May 2018)
- Launch Geogebra
- make a modification, eg: select the point tool and create a point on the canvas
- close geogebra
- a dialog box appears asking if one wants to save, click "save"
- a dialog box appears asking for a name, input a name, say "test"
the dialog box disappear and geogebra continue running as if didn't click on close button
- Feedback & Questions
- +43 677 6137 2693
Please update to the latest version (6.0.467) and add comments if the issue persists.
Is this the latest stable version? I need to know so that I can flag it as out-of-date to the package maintainers. And then update and see if I still have the same problems.
I'm not sure how I am supposed to interpret this page: https://dev.geogebra.org/tr..., they say that the latest stable is 5.0
I can reproduce this bug on version 6.0.608. It is on archlinux.
I've made a very short video to show the problem: https://youtu.be/TTOaSoo_RT8
Step to reproduce the problem:
- start geogebra
- define a point (if you don't do that geogebra quit without asking)
- click on closing the window
- select option: "Don't save"
Expected behaviour: quitting without saving
Real behaviour: not quitting
We have official linux installers, please just use those https://www.geogebra.org/download
Comments have been locked on this page!